As a contributing employer, you’ll have several advantages when you join the Fund:
- Competitive employee retirement benefits. The National Pension Plan can often provide better retirement benefits to participants than a company-sponsored plan.
- Streamlined administration. The Fund takes care of most of the paperwork. You can handle your contribution reporting through several options, including FTP file transfer or online through the Fund's ESS System for reporting and online payments.
- Cost convenience, regulatory ease. You know your costs up-front, including your negotiated contribution rate. The Fund also takes care of the plan's regulatory compliance.
- Stability. Our more than 50-year history is one of strength, solidity, and reliability.
- You’re in good company. Approximately 1,700 employer locations nationwide contribute to the National Pension Plan.
Please email the Fund's Education Department by clicking here or call at 202-785-2658 to learn more about the Fund, the National Pension Plan, and the steps you need to take to join the Fund and offer plan benefits to your employees.