As a contributing employer, you’ll have several advantages when you join the Fund:
- Competitive employee retirement benefits. The National Pension Plan can often provide better retirement benefits to participants than a company-sponsored plan.
- Streamlined administration. The Fund takes care of most of the paperwork. You can handle your contribution reporting through several options, including FTP file transfer or online through the Fund's E-Remit System for reporting and online payments.
- Cost convenience, regulatory ease. You know your costs up-front, including your negotiated contribution rate. The Fund also takes care of the plan's regulatory compliance.
- Stability. Our more than 50-year history is one of strength, solidity, and reliability.
- You’re in good company. Approximately 1,700 employer locations nationwide contribute to the National Pension Plan.
Please email the Fund's Education Department by clicking here or call at 202-785-2658 to learn more about the Fund, the National Pension Plan and the steps you need to take to join the Fund and offer plan benefits to your employees.